The Zamora Memorial College (ZMC) is aware that humanity has no other home but Planet Earth. As such, in a collective effort, the school is committed to further the welfare of our planet by doing or observing the following:
- Comply with the Solid Waste Management Act, Clean Air Act and Clean Water Act.
- Reduce our environmental impact by encouraging the administration, faculty, staffs and students to observe at all times the Three (3) R’s – Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
- Segregate solid wastes throughout the campus.
- Dispose liquid effluents properly.
- Promote efficient utilization of resources and materials in the campus including paper, water, electricity and other resources especially those which are non-renewable.
- Imbibe in the students an environmental mindset through its emphasis in the school curriculum.
- Communicate this policy to all school stakeholders.
- Form a committee to review and update this policy regularly in view of its relevance to current situation and improvements in best available technology.